Got a few logistical items below for Saturday’s festivities as well as a few maps to help you find the fest, find parking, and make your way around the grounds.
Any questions during the event, feel free to check in at our Information Tent!
SOME LOGISTICAL STUFF:
* All Ages // ✓Free Entry ✓Accessible ✓No ID required for entry
* The Fest is 3-8pm but the park is open all day.
* Located by the South/Pagoda side of the park, not by the Field House. Can’t enter from the north of 18th ST, only by walking west on 19th ST from S. Wentworth (see fancy map).
* Biking, Public Transpo & Walking highly encouraged! Red Line CTA @ Cermak-Chinatown is 2 blocks away.
* No ATM on site- while some vendors take credit, cash is a good idea for supporting arts, food & face painters or renting a kayak.
* Kayaking may only be open til 5pm- we’re verifying this.
* Picnics, blankets & pets welcome!
Please toss your trash, be mindful of children, and assume the best about others. Thank u! ⛵️